Landice E7 Elliptical Cardio Trainer
Manufactured to exceed commercial leading standards, the E7 Elliptical's unique center-drive design enables you to exercise in an upright position to reduce stress on the back and the knees. Replicate the natural stride of an outdoor running motion with zero-impact on your joints. Its footprint is 20% smaller than competing models to fit better in your home.
- 2" pedal spacing
- 2" medical-grade side rails
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 35" x 68"
- Actual footprint: 35" x 76"
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A
- AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Integrated reading / accessory rack
- iPod pocket with Landice PodGrip™
- iPod, iPhone, iPad or MP3 connectivity
- 100 decibel stereo speaker system
- Choice of four control panels
- The Cardio Control Panel
Combines a versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry and multiple heart-rate control programs. These features and options combine to offer an exciting and fun workout so you can reach your fitness goals.
• Personal data and statistics storage for two family members
• Numeric keypad for easy data entry
• 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and elevation
• 5 User-defined programs
• Time, distance, and calorie goal programs
• Wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
• 3 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army
• Army fitness test feature: Automatic Shift Transmission Technology
• 2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
• 2 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
• Displays data in English or metric configurations
• AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Lifetime Residential Warranty - Parts
Built to last for generations, all Landice home ellipticals feature an assignable bumper-to-bumper Lifetime Warranty on all parts.
- 1 Year Residential Warranty - Labor
- Engineered, Assembled and Tested in Randolph, NJ USA