Landice E9 Elliptical Pro Trainer
With a footprint 20% smaller than other ellipticals on the market, the E9 is one of the most economically designed exercise units available. It takes up less space while providing the closest replication to running outside without the impact on the joints and knees. Its stride length can be adjusted from 17” to 23” to accommodate to multiple user needs.
- 2" pedal spacing
- 2" medical-grade side rails
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 34" x 68"
- Actual footprint: 34" x 76"
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A
- The Pro Trainer Control Panel
Features built-in and user-defined programs with an easy-to-use LED display.
• Statistics display shows Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Rev/Min and Pulse
• 5 Built-in programs
• 2 User-defined programs
• Displays data in English or metric configurations
- 5 year parts and 1 year labor warranty
- Engineered, Assembled and Tested in Randolph, NJ USA