Landice E9 Rehabilitation Elliptical Trainer
Landice provides a state-of-the-art, commercial-grade exercise unit designed to support the multiple needs of Sports/Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation facilities. Patients at any athletic level from student, amateur to professional will find physically holistic benefits and practical rehabilitative functionality on a Landice. In addition, the E9 Rehabilitation Trainer offers one of the only units to enable upper body as well as lower body exercise functionality.
- 2" pedal spacing
- 2" medical-grade side rails
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Isokinetic Mode
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 34" x 68"
- Actual footprint: 34" x 76"
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A
- Engineered, Assembled and Tested in Randolph, NJ USA