Star Trac eSpinner®
- Patented and patent pending “coaching” video system with over 1 million ride variations lead by a Master Spinning® Instructor.
- Create your own program with customized Spinning® based protocols.
- Full rider data dashboard featuring cadence, heart rate, riding position, hand position, time, distance, calories.
- Cable and satellite ready with standard coax cable connection for entertainment.
- Made for iPod® docking station with touch screen navigation of entertainment.
- USB docking station for media, music and charging of USB based devices.
- Sleek steel frame design with zinc dip coating for superior rust prevention.
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit.
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into display design.
- Patent pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability.
- Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q factor of 158 mm
- 38 lb (17.2 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and realistic riding experience.
- Smart Release™ flywheel safety system ideal for new riders and unsupervised areas.
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel.
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design.
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop.
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet, for easy leveling adjustment.
- High impact urethane rear stretch guard and step guards to prevent damage to frame from cleated cycling shoes.
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport and movement.
- Accommodates riders 4’ 10” (147.3 cm) to 6’ 10” (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg).
Color: Frame: Silver, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Red.
WARRANTY: Frame is covered for 10 years from the date of purchase for structural failure. Touch screen display items: 90 Days on USB port, Headphone jack and iPod® connector. Flywheel Assembly, Brake Knob Assembly, Handle Bar Assembly, Seat Post, and Foot Adjustments are covered for three (3) years from the date of purchase. Handle Bar Post Plastic Sleeve, Seat Post Plastic Sleeve, Bottom Bracket Assembly, Seat Saddle Assembly, and Pop-Pin Assembly, are covered for two (2) years for the date of purchase. Pedals, Chain, Brake Pad Assembly, Rubber Frame Guard, Brass Brake Nut and remaining parts are covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase. An advance warranty replacement kit of wear items is included, consisting of: one (1) brake pad and two (2) pedal straps.