Star Trac S-TBTx Total Body Trainer
The Star Trac S-TBTx Total Body Trainer is designed to deliver. The performance breakthroughs begin with an open step design that has the user walking on air in a comfortable, natural stride. The S-TBTx then incorporates Star Trac innovations like Soft Trac® pedals that provide shock-absorbing comfort and our trademark personal fans that make extended sessions a breeze. The S-TBTx not only allows users to step aboard from most any angle, it also creates an small and efficient footprint on your floor. For pure performance, cross over to the S-TBTx.
- Pre-Wired for S-Series PVS entertainment system.
- Soft Trac® pedals provide ultimate shock-absorbing comfort throughout the entire workout.
- Efficient footprint and approachable, stable platform with minimal step-up height for easy access from all angles.
- Star Trac’s popular adjustable personal fans create a more rewarding workout.
- User-friendly console features a large message window, motivational track, 10 user-specific workout programs, personal fan, and multiple cup and accessory holder.
OVERALL WEIGHT: 345 lbs (148kg)
PEDAL SIZE: 17.5” l x 8” w (45 x 20 cm), open ended
DISTANCE BETWEEN PEDALS: 2” (5.08 cm)
ELECTRICAL: Self-contained power supply, no external power needed. AC adapter is available for an upgrade
CERTIFICATION: UL/CSA or CE
COLORS Frame: Star Trac Silver, Shrouds: Slate Gray, Accents: Black RESISTANCE: 20 levels of intensity
HR MONITORING: Polar® Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System
READOUTS: 4-character message window; Dedicated: Time, Heart Rate, Motivational Track, Profile Scrolling: Calories, Watts, Distance, Speed, METs
PROGRAMS: 10 programs including Quick Start, Dynamic Heart Rate Control®, Constant Heart Rate Control
STANDARD FEATURES: Personal cooling fans, dedicated heart rate display, pre-wired for Star Trac entertainment solution, Soft Trac® pedals
ENTERTAINMENT: S Series entertainment system which includes 15” high definition LCD personal viewing screen, NTSC/ATSC/QAM digital tuner or PAL/SECAM tuner, coaxial cable connector at base, integrated control keypad, and headphone jack
WARRANTY: Lifetime warranty on frame, 3-year warranty on parts and labor* Headphone jack 90-day parts, no labor (Light Commercial warranty for all non dues paying facilities 3 years parts/labor)