Star Trac S-TRc Treadmill
- Pre-wired for S-Series PVS entertainment system.
- User-friendly console and keypad feature a large service scrolling message window, user-specific workout programs, a dedicated heart rate display, Polar® telemetry and multiple cup and accessory holder.
- Two personal fans offers adjustable speed settings and are integrated into the console.
- Optimal extended rubber-coated handrails create a more secure experience.
- Soft Trac® triple cell cushioning system provides maximum shock absorption.
OVERALL WEIGHT: 450 lbs (204 kg)
STEP-UP HEIGHT: 7” (17.8 cm)
FRAME: Custom powder-coated steel uniframe
MOTOR DRIVE: 5 HP AC
ELECTRICAL: 110 volt, dedicated NEMA 5-20 cord; 220 volt, dedicated NEMA 6-15 cord (optional)*
CERTIFICATION: UL/CSA, CE, FCC, or CISPR
SUSPENSION: Soft Trac® triple cell neoprene rubber, Deck System: Reversible 1” (2.5 cm) composite fiberboard, waxing not required
ROLLERS: 3” (7.6 cm) sealed bearings
COLORS: Frame: Star Trac Silver, Shrouds: Slate Gray, Accents: Black
INCLINE RANGE: 0 to 15% in 0.5% increments
SPEED RANGE: 0.5 to 12.5mph** (0.8 to 20 km/h**) in 0.1 mph (0.1 km/h) increments
HR MONITORING: Polar® Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System
DISPLAY: Intuitive, tactile response keypad with LED technology
READOUTS: Large 8-character message window; Dedicated: Time, distance, incline, speed, heart rate, 1/4-mile motivational track, profile; Scrolling: calories, METs, course profile
PROGRAMS: 13 programs including Dynamic Heart Rate Control®, Constant Heart Rate Control, Quick Start, Burn Calories, Manual, Increase Endurance, Fitness Test (Modified Balke Ware)
STANDARD FEATURES: Personal cooling fans, rubber-coated handrails, wrap- around Aero Bar, dedicated heart rate display, Entertainment Solutions Ready, Safety Lanyard
ENTERTAINMENT: Pre-wired for S Series PVS enterainment system
WARRANTY: Commercial warranty: 2-year parts warranty, 1-year labor warranty, 5-year parts and labor warranty on the motor and motor control board; Light commercial setting: 3-year warranty on parts and labor, 5-year parts and labor warranty on the motor and motor control board (USA and Canada only)** (Light Commercial warranty for all non dues paying facilities 3 years parts/labor)