Star Trac Spinner® Pro
The Spinner® Pro combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjustability to deliver best-in-class performance for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Spinner® Pro features an extra durable crank system, rust-defying materials and rock solid construction. Combine the Spinning® program and the Spinner® Pro with Star Trac’s unsurpassed customer service, support and training, and you’ll have all the tools necessary to kick your facility into high gear.
- Pop-Pin adjustments on seat and handlebar post delivers a great fit for all body sizes.
- Ergonomic Saddle with flexible seat base, double-density padding and anatomical cutout provides comfort for all riders.
- Crank Assembly with increased strength provides dependable performance for every rider.
New: Redesigned Flywheel, plastic rim on inner radius to protect flywheel from rust and corrosion.
- New: No-Slip Grip Handlebars offer dual water bottle holders for ultimate functionality and convenience during the ride.
- New: Dual-Sided Pedals with larger platform and SPD® compatibility provide enduring comfort and stability.
- New: Bottom Bracket crank cover, protecting bottom bracket from rust and corrosion.
- New: Redesigned two-piece fender for better protection of brake and flywheel assembly from moisture.
- New: Pop-Pin seat slider adjustments deliver a great fit for all.
COLOR Star Trac Silver frame, black shrouding, black flywheel
STANDARD FEATURES one motion emergency stop feature, no-slip grip handlebars with dual water bottle holders, dual-sided SPD® compatible platform pedals, redesigned flywheel, redesigned fender.
WARRANTY 10 years: Frame welds. 3 Years: Brake knob assembly, flywheel assembly, handle-bar assembly, seat post and foot adjustments. 2 Years: Handle bar post, seat post, pop-pin assembly, plastic sleeve and bottom bracket. 1 Year: Wear items, no labor