Star Trac Dual Leg Press/Calf Raise
Place your feet shoulder width apart on the plate and adjust the seat for a comfortable starting position. To initiate motion press the seat backwards and return slowly.
Press the balls of your feet on the upper edge of the plate. Hang your heels over the recessed space on the plate. To initiate motion, with straight legs, press the seat backward extending the ankles and return slowly.
- Simple, intuitive placard
- Removable wear strap for extended upholstery life
- Walk-through entry design
- Adjustable seat sled with range of motion adjustment
- Multi-position foot plate design allows for dual use: Leg Press and Calf Raise
- Rubber feet for floor protection
- Kevlar transmission belt for extended life and easy replacement
- Featuring the patented Lock N Load® weight selection system