Star Trac Glute Press
Adjust base slide rail up or down with the red adjustment knob to control the desired starting position. Stand with one foot to the right or left side of the base slide rail with your knees slightly bent. Place your opposite foot on the slide rail foot platform. Grasp the handles at a comfortable height with the elbows bent to maintain stabilization and balance. Initiate movement by pressing backward through the ball of the foot extending the knee, hip, and ankle in a slow controlled motion.
- Triple extension movement - hip extension, knee extension and ankle plantar flexion
- Torso stabilization bars
- Adjustable ramping feature to accommodate all users
- Lock N Load® weight selection
- Lock N Load incremental add-on weight system
- Moving image Lenticular instruction placard