Star Trac Deltoid Fly
Facing out from the machine with your back against the pad, place the movement arms in the forward position by grasping the red knobs above and positioning the arms to the desired pre-stretch position. Adjust the seat height to position your arms parallel with the floor while grasping the handles on the right and left sides. With your elbows slightly bent, maintain your arm position and pull the handles forward and together.
Facing the machine with your chest against the pad, place the movement arms in the rear position by grasping the red knobs above, positioning the arms toward the weight stack. Adjust the seat height so your arms are parallel with the floor while grasping the handles directly in front of your chest. With your elbows slightly bent, maintain your arm positions and pull the handles out, and back to the desired position.
- User friendly weight stack selection
- 5 lb incremental weight system for optimal progression
- Supinated and pronated grip options
- Unilateral or bilateral movement
- Dual exercise options for range of motion control: Pectoral Fly and Rear Deltoids
- Featuring the patented Lock N Load® weight selection system