Star Trac Fixed Lat Pull Down
In the seated position, adjust the roller pad up or down by pulling the red adjustment knob and setting the pad above the knees and thighs. After setting the roller pad height, stand up, grasp the handles, and descend slowly until your upper thighs are secured under the roller pad. To initiate motion, pull the handles down towards your chest.
- User friendly weight stack selection
- 5 lb incremental weight system for optimal progression
- Adjustable knee stabilization pad
- Diverging axis movement for enhanced biomechanics
- Featuring the patented Lock N Load® weight selection system