Star Trac Low Back
Adjust the foot platform by pulling the red knob and by pushing or pulling the platform. Position your hips with the axis of rotation and place your feet on the platform. Your knees should be slightly bent throughout the movement. Do not lock or over-extend your knees. To adjust your starting position, grasp the red knob located on the right side near the hip pad and rotate the roller pad to the desired starting position. To initiate motion, grasp the handles, maintain a straight back and extend your torso backwards.
- User friendly weight stack selection
- 5 lb incremental weight system for optimal progression
- Range of motion adjustment
- Comfortable low back rotating roller pad
- Adjustable leg length foot rest
- Featuring the patented Lock N Load® weight selection system