The PhysioStep RXT – Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer provides a stress – free, effective and low – impact total body workout while allowing you to be in a comfortable recumbent sitting position.
The PhysioStep RXT has an innovative elliptical stride that is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints. The ergo – grip handles and legs are dependent so you can power yourself while working your arms, legs and core muscle groups.
The PhysioStep RXT features fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back with a low clearance walk – through design to accommodate a wide range of users. The PhysioStep RXT is self – powered so it does not need to be plugged in. The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format.
The PhysioStep RXT is designed to benefit a wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged. Built with high – quality commercial components and available at an affordable price.
- Resistance System: Commercial Computer – Controlled ECB Resistance Levels: 16
- True Recumbent Elliptical Stride : Yes
- Arm System: Multi – Position Ergo Grip Handles, Synchronized Motion with the legs
- Seat Rail: Extruded Aluminum with indexed adjustments – 15 positions
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate
- Pedals: Oversized Pedal platforms with sure-grip diamond plate texture & foot straps
- Power: Self – Powered, unit powers on when in use. Eco-Friendly, no need to plug in.
- Commercial Grade Quality
- Compact Dimensions: 48 inches L • x 32 inches W x 44 inches H Unit Weight: 209 lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Display: High Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display with 8 Data Windows Plus a Brickyard Display
- Programs: 12 programs ; Manual, Rolling Hills, Peak, Plateau, Mountain Climb, Hill Interval, Strength Interval, Fat Burn HRC, Cardio HRC, Custom 1 & Custom 2
- Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, RPM, Watts, Calories, Workout Levels “16”
- Quick Keys: Heart Rate, Profiles, Quick Start, Recovery
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate and telemetric heart rate with chest belt *chest belt not included
- Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical Parts: 3 Years
- Electronic Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year