The PhysioTrainer is the most affordable of any Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometers available in the marketplace. Its heavy construction and unique design make it a perfect choice for either a clinic or home setting.
The PhysioTrainer is designed to be used on either a table top or on the floor as a leg exerciser. The manufacturing process includes a fully welded steel frame, industrial rust-resistant paint and a crack resistant commercial grade shroud. The PhysioTrainer is the first high-quality UBE available at this price, an all around best value!
The PhysioTrainer has an easy to read display that is self-powered. The display panel has a tilt feature that allows the user to clearly see the readouts whether the unit is being used on a tabletop or on the floor as a leg exerciser. The display shows your current speed (mph or kph), distance, calories burned, elapsed time and scan mode.
- Tilting Large Oversized LCD display
- Elapsed Time
- Current speed ( mph or kph)
- Scan Mode
- Calories Burned Dimensions: 22.5W, 21H, 18D Weight: 29 pounds
- Bi-Directional Resistance for rehabilitation and fitness applications
- Large Easy to Adjust Resistance Knob with 8 Loading Levels
- Whisper Quiet Electromagnetic Resistance – No Maintenance Required
- Commercial Grade High Impact Shroud Cover
- Industrial Poly V Belt Drive for Smooth and Dependable Pedaling
- Comfortable Multi-Purpose Handles with Adjustable Velcro Straps
- Compact Design, Easy to Handle and Store When Not Being Used.
- Steel Frame: Lifetime
- Belt Drive: 2 Years
- Electronic Parts: 1 Year
- Wearable Parts: 1 Year