RECONDITIONED VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a luxurious Elliptical workout machine that delivers fast results. It features fitness tests, a number of preset workouts, heart rate monitoring, and an incredible low-impact ergonomic design. The ElliptiMill lets people walk naturally as with a traditional treadmill, but it borrows elements from elliptical trainers to reduce the impact of walking or running on trainees’ joints. Plus, unlike a standard treadmill, an ElliptiMill includes movable handlebars to support a total-body workout.
- The Cardio Trainer console includes heart rate monitoring and contact pulse monitoring standard and built-in workout options.
- Challenging cardio programs and heart rate monitoring – The Cardio Trainer console is one of Landice’s more advanced ElliptiMill consoles. It features five preset workouts with variable time, speed, and elevation; five user-defined program slots; time, distance, and calorie goal programs; three fitness tests; two preset heart rate monitoring workouts; and two user-defined heart rate workouts. Wireless and contact heart-rate monitoring systems are included too. The display is two-color and is high-definition for easy reading.
- Fits almost anyone – The Landice E9 ElliptiMill supports stride lengths of 17″ to 23″ to suit trainees of all different heights. It has a 500-pound user weight capacity.
- Cushioning – Orthopedic inserts make Landice pedals known for superior cushioning. The gel inserts promote comfort and help make the ElliptiMill a virtually no-impact fitness machine.
- Upper body exercise – Upper-body workout handles let people synchronize upper-body and lower-body workouts. At the same time, Landice’s center-drive technology makes it easy to stay upright just as you would with a regular treadmill.
- Extras – An a bottle holder, and an integrated workout fan help make the Landice E9 a top treadmill-style trainer.
User Capacity 500lbs
Dimensions 35″w 68″L x 67″ H
Stride Length 17″-23″